Thursday, April 15, 2010

So I'm not really sure why I can't post more often! Maybe I'll try at least once a week!

So, we have some exciting news! We'll be adding a new little life to this world around the end of August. So exciting! Evie named the baby "button" and the name has stuck. So baby button is going to be our little Lewis addition. The girls pat my belly at night and Evie has tried to feel her kick, but no luck yet! I'm trying to explain to Rory that she'll need to share Nu Nu's as the baby will need lots of Nu Nu milk, but she gets upset. I was hoping we wouldn't have the huge attachment problems with the bigger age difference this time around... but we shall see.

Our household has been sick the past 2 weeks causing us to miss out on countless playdates, appointments, as well as Easter and our trip to MD. Bummer. I am now just wanting everyone to heal but it has been frustrating. If only this particular mother had kept HER sick child home and thought about others for a change. But I must not dwell on this!

I am considering delaying or stopping my API leadership process. It has been a long process and I am nowhere close to finishing. I feel like I need to focus on the homeschooling and now that we have a found a wonderful small group to share our focus with, I think I need to look more at our needs. The API group has been wonderful, but the focus is on the young child, and I can't realistically see leading a group with a school age child, toddler, and baby in tow.

Peace,
Melissa

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have been wondering if you kept a blog up! I understand how hard it is to post... now that I'm not at home all day I have zero time to update! Ahh, to be a lady of leisure.

I'm so excited for your new little Button, I hope you're feeling good this time around!